I. ABOUT POPS WORLDWIDE
POPS Worldwide is a leading digital entertainment company and based in Vietnam. As a pioneer in the field of digital entertainment in Vietnam, POPS has become the multi-channel network of choice amongst the YouTube community in Vietnam with hundreds of channels from all types of content from music, comedy, short films, beauty, news, game shows. Working directly with our channel partners, POPS Worldwide advocates for the intellectual property of its partner creators, helping them monetize for their work. POPS is also the first and only YouTube Multi Channel Network and Premium Partner since 2011 in Vietnam.
Our mission is to be the leading MCN in Southeast Asia, POPS is always looking for outstanding talent to join the team – people who are passionate, innovative, creative and dedicated. At POPS, you will find significant career growth opportunities in a fast-paced industry and gain invaluable experience.
II. JOB DESCRIPTION:
Building concept, design user interface (UI) of POPS products including website, mobile apps,
tivi apps for both frontends and back ends with product manager, marketing lead
- Make interfaces friendly, interactions and usability for users (UX).
- Guarantee spirit, simple and unification of all products layout.
- Making HTML/CSS (if can).
- Keep up-to-date with new trends and make better design frequently.
III. JOB REQUIRMENTS :
IV. WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US AT POPS WORLDWIDE:
- College/ Bachelor’s degree in Fine Art, Web Design/Mobile Design or Multimedia Design.
- Must have 2 – 3 years experience in Mobile app (Android, iOS), Website design includes responsive.
- Experience in TV App design, campaign materials design is a big plus
- Have knowledge of Color theory, Wireframe/Grid layout, Typography, Photography.
- Familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator …
- Creative and passinate in product innovation.
- Love to design layout in minimalism and material design.
- Able to multi-task, open-mind, ready to learn.
Please send your application by email to email@example.com
- Flexible working hour from Mon - Fri (40 hr) and 12-16-day annual leaves.
- Annual bonus, target bonus.
- Premium health insurance for Executive/Team Leader/Manager/Director level.
- Full insurances (health, social and unemployment) and competitive allowances (meal, parking,
transportation and telephone).
- Yoga class, team building, charity and monthly activity.
- Company's congrats gifts on birthday, Wedding Day, Children's Day, Birth Deliver and other special occasions.
- Opportunity to work in exciting and innovative/creative media projects.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Friendly and professional American working environment.
- Open and honest company with transparent culture wherever it is practical and perhaps even impractical.
- Strongly promoted company's core values 4L (Labor – Learn – Love – Laugh) and 3T (Thật–